Ramblings...

14 enero 2005

Thoughts...

WOW, where to start. God is really showing me so much these days! I can't believe where He has brought me...to a homeless shelter in OK. They keep telling me that I need to stay for 2 years, we'll see. I have applied for journeyman and am waiting to hear back from IMB. I have accepted the M-Fuge job in Charleston, SC!

Anyways, it's amazing how much we take for granted until we are in need. The women that I work with break my heart. I can't even begin to understand what it feels like to be abused. What a horrible situation. Pklease lift these women up in prayer, they need healing in a variety of ways.

I was reading in Isaih last night and found this verse:

When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? Isaiah 8:19 NIV

It makes me think about how just after Jesus rose the angel (I think) said "Why do you look for the living among the dead" hmm....

If we are in Christ we are alive and new creations, we need to live as such. We need to be His missionaries or amabassadors. (see 2nd Cor. 5:17-20) Ok, so I'm not sure where I was going with that but anyways.

God is good! I'll write more when my thoughts are collected and I've had some rest.