Ramblings...

14 febrero 2007

Feliz Dia del Amor y Amistad (aka Happy Valentines Day or literally, Happy Day of love and friendship)

The past few weeks have been CRAZY and that's an uderstatement. Let's just say that there have been some issues arise with my male students and I didn't even see it coming. I was BLESSED with a chance to go to Guadalajara for a missionary women's retreat (it couldn't have come at a better time). I had parent teach conferences until about 3 so I took a bus by myself for the 8 hour treck to Guadalajara. What an amazing weekend. I think God really dealt with some issues that I had been holding on to and also confirmed some things. The ride back was nice to talk with some of the ladies on my team and to gain some wisdom from them.

3 Comments:

  • speaking of Guadalajara, today (Sat.) there is group from Canada headed there to present the Bible the expo. They were in the mall last nite. it was cool and different. they basically do a storyline of the Bible. they had models, old Bibles and storygraph(?). I guess that is what you call them. Such a neat way to present the Gospel in Latin American countries. One guy told us that a man said he had gone to the c. church for 60 years and has learned more about the Bible in this display than he ever did.

    By Blogger mic, at 10:32 a.m., febrero 17, 2007  

  • God has much to teach and show us through out our lives. Ministering and being ministered to is an awesome feeling.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 11:02 p.m., febrero 21, 2007  

  • Hi Casey! I haven't stopped by for a while, and just wanted to say Hi! I'm glad you had a chance for a retreat. I'm looking forward to catching up to you (almost someday sorta) in my Spanish. :)

    Grace & Peace from Cuernavaca

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 7:19 a.m., marzo 12, 2007  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home