Ramblings...

18 enero 2006

Mi Casa

This is the view from my window.



















Picture 1 of my room. It's bare right now. Pray that they let me have my stuff. It's stuck at the airport. A teamate has tried to get them, but without success.










Picture 2 of my room. This is a view of the closet.












The water source.













The kitchen/laundry room.













The living room.













My new favorite drink!













My dining room. It's the first thing you see when you walk into the apartment.












This is the view from the living room window. Notice the traffic!

2 Comments:

  • Woohoo! Cool pics, and I hope you got your stuff, mine for reasons I won't get into is STILL in Orlando...we're working on it... Anyway, I think I found an apartment we just have to negotiate the contract so yea!!!TTFN!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:02 p.m., enero 20, 2006  

  • Cute apartamento! Yea Casey! I am glad to hear that you are starting to get settled in. Love ya!
    Sarah B

    By Blogger eshadevdas, at 9:27 a.m., enero 28, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home