Ramblings...

23 mayo 2006

a student again

That's right folks. It's true. I am now a student at a giant university here in Mexico City, UNAM or Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico! Of course, I'm only taking spanish class. There are about 10 people in my class and I am the only one from the USA. It is quite an interesting thing to try and talk with someone whoose first language is either Japanese, Chinese, or Korean (and they speak no english) in Spanish! Oh, and I tested into bascio 2, not basico 1!!! (which means that I have learned something).

4 Comments:

  • gosh! that is horrid. you'll make it just fine though. haven't personally met any mormans yet but stoped two jehovah's one day in the neighborhood. ya, they wound up leaving, but i was nice.

    By Blogger mic, at 1:10 p.m., mayo 23, 2006  

  • That's awesome. I'm really happy for you. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us online. Dios te bendiga, amiguita.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 10:44 p.m., mayo 23, 2006  

  • thanks 4 ur prayers. must not b much go'n on n mexico

    By Blogger mic, at 10:52 a.m., junio 04, 2006  

  • eso es verdad, no? I don't remember that line in the song. j/k. it's just a good song all around.

    By Blogger mic, at 5:52 p.m., junio 06, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home