Ramblings...

29 septiembre 2005

Well, I had traffic court today. Thankfully, I won't have to pay the ticket. However, I have to do 16 hours of community service, but it just so happens that I work at a homeless shelter and I don't get paid full wage so I can count my normal work hours as community service hours. Praise the Lord! The ticket was 1/2 of what I make a month.

In other news, I have 2 weeks left in OK. How crazy. My time here seems as if it has just begun and now it's all about to end.

God has really been teaching me about what it means to trust Him with everything. The car accident was a huge wake up call for me. It's so easy for me to trust Him with the small things, but when it comes to the bigger issues I have a tendency to adhere to them. Thankfully, in the midst of my inadequacies I serve a God who is perfectly adequate. I cannot succeed at this task on my own. I am, by my very own nature, a failure. My identity is in Christ and that makes up for all my imperfections. "Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I'm found was blind but now I see and the more I sing that sweet old song the more I understand that I do not comprehend this love that's coming from Your hand"."Oh to grace how great a debtor..."