Ramblings...

26 noviembre 2005

Just some random PiCs!

I was a little sad that this Thanksgiving would be quite different than the past 23 but thankfully, my friend Erin(from TN) invited me to join her crazy, big family for the day! This is a picture of Erik (Erin's brother), Erin, and yours truly.

The after math of the "Gallon Challenge". FYI- I was the skeptic and the voice of reason. There were 9 people who chugged a gallon of milk and then...

Heather y Sara (I'm practicing a little Spanish for you! haha)

Just enjoying hanging out and playing a little charades. Who knew you could act out "Jumangi"? Notice my friend "C's" face is covered. We can't show you her pic b/c she is going to a place of high security.

We had a chance to get off campus and go bowling. I bowled like a 96 the first game. Now the 2nd game...yeah, I did't do too well. Aren't bowling shoes the best ever?!

4 Comments:

  • Ya man the time is here, whoa. We have one problem that may cause a delay. We are still trying to get a van for me to have down there. So, it looks as if it could delay my leaving but I (we) know that God has his hands on everything and all will happen in his time. So, beyond the transportation all is well. I learned this summer that even though things may seem wrong or as if they are not happening, God's almighty hand still covers us all.

    By Blogger mic, at 10:51 a.m., noviembre 29, 2005  

  • Well, we got it settled. I am going to training in Guadalajara w/ the GO missionaries on Dec 7 & return to US on Dec 15ish(get home on the 16th). I will be going back in January I think around the 3rd. Thanks for the verses.

    By Blogger mic, at 11:56 a.m., noviembre 30, 2005  

  • That's cool. I'll get to see them again in Guadalahara on the 10th or 11th.

    By Blogger mic, at 11:28 a.m., diciembre 01, 2005  

  • oops, Guadalajara. u know its so much easier to spell in spanish but i still cant get that through my head.

    By Blogger mic, at 11:30 a.m., diciembre 01, 2005  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home