Ramblings...

10 noviembre 2005

Pics, finally!

I finally figured out how to post with out that crazy blogger bot thing! It's way easy!!! So here are a few shots of my life these days...more to come later!



Got shots! Yup, check out the awesome band aids that we got on Tuesday after we got our shots! These folks are some of my MAC Region teammates.

The road that leads to the quads! Of course, now all the leaves are beginning to fall off. This will be the last fall that I get to experience for a few years.



We have cows! Here are some calves. Don't worry folks, I don't have to take care of them. Remember, I'm moving to a city and not the country. I won't be living on a farm.







Here's the view from my "regular" 2 mile walk!


People group research...lots of reading, well, maybe.

Some tools of the trade!

1 Comments:

  • I hear that all the shot people wear the same shirts on Fridays
    -"it's a good day" That's the day that everyone is hearded through to receive all their vaccines. I think that's hilarious!
    good for you!

    By Blogger Gypsy Hart, at 2:34 p.m., noviembre 11, 2005  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home