Ramblings...

05 noviembre 2005

Life in the VA

First off, I would post pics but I can't download the blogger bot thing on these computers.

Secondly, Please pray for one my regional team-mates. He collapsed Thurs. night while doing his fitness test. He has to have open heart surgery on Monday. His wife and 3 children are still staying here at MLC.

Thirdly, life is in full swing. I am surrouded by all kinds of wonderful people. I have begun to study some Spanish. However, appartenly my accent comes through...hey, what ever it takes for a good laugh! Also, some of the kids seem to know of a horse named "KC", so now every time they see me the snicker."You're name is just like the horse". hahaha. Gotta love those kids! Today I sat through and ESL/EFL certification class. 1 more class of that to go! Tomorrow moring we get to worship in small groups. This whole week has pretty much been a whirl-wind. There is so much to soak in. I'm getting more and more excited about moving to Mexico City!!!

1 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home