Ramblings...

11 agosto 2006

Random Pics



Why I'm here...













The Mexican flag. Viva Mexico!















My friend and former roomate(she student taught and the school where I teach), Deanna and I.












And in other news...we had an earthquake this morning. I handn't quite gotten out of bed and our building began to shake. Sometimes it shakes a little when a big rig truck drives by but this time I didn't hear a truck. Crazy.

Read what Fox News has to say: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207929,00.html

2 Comments:

  • I called your mother this afternoon and told her about the Earthquake, but of course she had no idea what I was talking about. She said she was going to call you ASAP.When does School start back? Can you carry-on an entire conversation in Spanish yet? Anyway, best of luck in the new school year.............Later.................Uncle Mike magiccane@bellsouth.net

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 8:06 p.m., agosto 11, 2006  

  • wow, a quake. i saw the headline but did not check and see where it was. glad alls well.

    By Blogger mic, at 2:26 p.m., agosto 12, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home