Ramblings...

23 febrero 2005

CrAzY times

ok, so I had a flat tire the other day. Some guy flagged me down and told me. I at first was thinking that some weird-o was trying to flirt then I read his lips. I drove on it longer than I should have b/c I was determined to make it to a gas station. I guess that changing a flat is something I need to learn to do. Thanks to the dude who changed my tire! I now have a fixed tire and it was only $10. I wonder what the next crazy thing to happen will be???

OK, so next week I have hair appt. What should I do? Keep it long and just get it shaped up? Cut it shorter again? Color? I'm thinking some red and blonde highlights? I don't know. What do ya'll think? (Post a comment and help me out!)

3 Comments:

  • Keep it long...go with red and blonde highlights.


    That's just my opinion, though.

    By Blogger Michael, at 8:20 p.m., febrero 23, 2005  

  • I think my mom thinks that you're my uncle Mike. lol. she called me and said "i agree with Mike" too funny. I am leaning that way, though.

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:21 p.m., febrero 24, 2005  

  • So, the final verdict is that it's...long with red and blonde highlights...and I'm determined to keep it long- maybe even to the point of growing it out for locks of love. We'll see. That's never quite worked before.

    By Blogger Casey, at 8:49 p.m., marzo 19, 2005  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home