Ramblings...

12 febrero 2005

ahh...

Ok, so for some reason tonight I really miss my old, comfy friends (not that I don't enjoy my new ones). You know the ones- those that you don't have to worry about getting to know, you don't have to say a word and they know what you're thinking, you are totally yourself around them, they know your past, they know your heart, they call you out when you have a stinky attitude, they'll listen (of course they expect you to do the same) and give advice, they've cried with you (vise versa), you've been through the tuff stuff together, you spend time at their house like it's your own (aka you help yourself to the fridge), their the first ones you want to call when something happens (good or bad), and they are the ones who have seen you at your ultimate silliest. You know who you are and I really miss, love, and appreciate you! You all make me smile!Thank you for being such faithful friends and servants! God is working amazingly through each of you! You rock my face off! Jude 2! Lord willing, I'll get to see most of you in May!!!!!!

This week has totally been CRAZY! I am so thankful that it's over and time to get a fresh start. My brain is shutting down. Peace out!