Ramblings...

11 diciembre 2005

Life goes on...

Chronicles of Narnia- One word, AMAZING! "He is not a tame lion, but He is a good lion"!!!! (ahh, so much truth in that statement...)

5 days until I head home to Nashville.

7 days until I go to Atlanta and chill for a week while I wait on my visa. Thankfully, one of the guys going to Mexico lives there so we can go together to get our visas. I'm going to stay with one of the girls who's going Asia b/c she too lives there. It should be fun!

10 days until I'm finally home for more than a few days. Hopefully I will get to enjoy the holidays with the fam!

13 days or so until the move. Mexico City or Bust!!!!!!!! CrAzY!!!!!

"Time files where there is so much to be done and not time to sit and ponder"

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home