Ramblings...

09 diciembre 2005

Stuff


(left to right, front row- "S", Kristen, Kelly, me. Back rown l to r- Josh, Em, Nolan)
Yet another trip to Casa Grande to partake of the white cheese dip that I will no longer be able to enjoy in Mexico.

In other news, I have found out some more info about my roomie! I am super excited about having a roommate again. Hopefully, it will be as wonderful as my last one! Also, I found out that I will be teaching a plethora subjects and grade levels!

Time here is quickly wrapping up. I can't believe that next week is our last week here. What amazing people I have been blessed to get to know. What knowledge that I have seen displayed. What wisdom I have seen exemplified. God has really used this time to change my thinking on some things as well as to begin to prepare me for things to come.

We have begun to study Romans. What a relevant book to the people I will be serving. God is really teaching me SOOOOOOOO much. I don't know that I have really had a chance to process all the information and things that I've been taught in my time here. One day when I have time to sit and think...

1 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home