Ramblings...

02 febrero 2006

Spanish


A shot from downtown. People everywhere!



Man, do I wish I had taken some spanish in high school and in college. I want more than anything to be able to fully communicate with these people. grrr.... Please pray for me, that I once I begin language study next week, that it will "click" in my brain and stay there. Other than that, life is great. I really love this place. It grows on me each day! I have taken pics of my students and around my neighbordhood! They will be posted later because I don't have my usb-port cable.



Eph. 3:20-21

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."