Ramblings...

15 abril 2005

We can work so hard to get our lives back on track, trusting God to pull us through, and within an instant our lives are messed up. Our decisions do have consequences good and bad. One person gets a new home the other looses her child to DHS. Both consequences based on decions that each one made. Also, you can't make decisions for others. You can tell them what you think is best but you can't make up their minds for them. Gosh does this stink, I hate watching these women fall back into their old habits. However, it is such a blessing to watch the few who succeed.

I just have to say that I'm in love!...



Too bad they're all under the age of 3! I am going to miss them so much. It's crazy to think that I will head back to Nashville in less than a month. Where has the time gone?

So, here are a few questions derived from last nights Bible study...is there a difference between happiness and joy? Does God want us to be happy? (I'll share what I think later).

Well, the weather is soooo amazing! I think it's time for a jog!!!!