Ramblings...

24 febrero 2015

Lots of exciting changes ahead!

It's crazy to look back on this great adventure. Little did I know this time last year all that was in store. Life is Knoxville was (and is) great! Great job and great friends! Blessed beyond measure. It has been a seasons of just sitting back and watching the Lord work.  Then, enters this wonderful man who loves me and loves the Lord. Not someone I would have ever seen myself with but it totally works. We got engaged in July (which is quite and interesting story) and are getting married this coming June. As cliche as it sounds, once I stopped looking and trusted God is when it happened.

My time in Knoxville is quickly finishing up. Again, it has been such a wonderful season. It will be hard to leave. However, my future husband is a Guatemalan living in Costa Rica. Thus, I'll be moving to Costa Rica. I'm excited and nervous all in one. I know this is what He's called me to. I always felt that I wouldn't move back overseas until I was married. Not exactly the way I pictured, but God's plan is always better. I'm prayerfully considering a few different schools. Several of them are schools to a more well off population. The other (which is really pulling at my heart strings) is run by missionaries. We'll see :)

Now to finish up the school year strong, to plan a wedding, to prepare to move, and to complete premarital counseling. But first, let me survive snow day #7! God is good!

"...For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and youGod my God." Ruth 1:16 ESV